Virtual Head of Marketing
You know you’re good at what you do.
You’ve got the testimonials to prove it. Probably some certificates and unflattering photos of you in a cap and gown too. (Just me..?)
So why is it so flipping hard to get traction with your coaching/ consultancy business?
Do you feel like:
- You’re doing all the right things
- You’re clear on your ideal customer avatar
- You’ve been through the shiny objects and seen them for what they are. An expensive way to network at best. An utter waste of time at worst.
Are you ready to get serious?
Imagine how it would feel to get some long-term, stable income injected into your business.
The glow of security you’d experience every time you opened up your profit forecasts.
No scrabbling around panic selling your latest offer.
Instead a calm, planned approach where you understand what your clients need and you offer it to them when they want it. In the language they’d use themselves.
If you’ve never worked with anyone one-to-one before, you’re in for a treat. It’s the quickest way to move your business forwards and to iron out those bumps in the road ahead of you.
As an experienced marketer, I can spot the pitfalls you’ve tripped into in the past and support you to change your business into one that brings you more income, for less effort.
Wouldn’t it be nice if every new client brought you closer to your long term goals rather than meaning less time to work on your business?
If you’re looking to professionalise the way you run your business then my Virtual Head of Marketing programme, then you’re in the right place.
It’s time to earn the money you deserve.
(Without getting too knackered…)
Book a call with me to have a chat about whether this programme would be right for you.
More about me
I have a business degree and a post graduate diploma from the Chartered Institute of Marketing. Most of my 20 year career was spent working for big brands like EE, Orange and Europcar.
I loved the hustle and bustle of those big marketing departments but it’s so much more rewarding working with small businesses. Showing you how best-practice marketing principles can apply to you, no matter what your revenue is.
The basic principles I live and breath aren’t spoken about much in today’s digital madness.
Get clear on the outcomes you want
Plan how to get there. being willing and able to adjust when you need to
Be willing and able to adjust when you need to
Test, learn and adjust
But it’s all so much easier to say than do. Especially when you’re doing it all on your own.
– How do I make sure my offer is something people will buy?
– How can I sell when I don’t have a gigantic, warm audience?
– How do I earn more without wearing myself out?
Then you’re ready to professionalise your marketing with me.
Join me on my Virtual Head of Marketing programme and I’ll be there helping you achieve your business objectives for 6 months.
- A bird’s eye view of your marketing strategy: highlighting where the gaps are that are stopping you from moving forwards.
- Creation of your compelling offer that contributes to the long-term success of your business.
- Or, if you already have successful offers, my messaging map to make sure sales are flowing easily.
- Two 1 hour calls per month: to keep momentum up and dig into any strategic issues.
- Voxer support: allowing you to sense check any issues between calls.
The investment is £695 per month for 6 months.
I’m certain that you’ll achieve your goals. The question is, are you willing to wait another year or do you want to get cracking now?
Study Skills Expert | Creator of The Extraordinaries club | Author of The Ten Step Guide to Acing Every Exam You Ever Take
I knew Janine was the best person to go to.
With her combination of marketing knowledge and experience in the online industry, she was able to pull together information on my skills, experience, clients and long term goals and give me clarity on what exactly to offer in the short and long term to reach these goals.
Karly Ellis: Digital Marketing Strategist | Lead Generation Expert