Last updated: 15 October 2020
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Strictly necessary – essential to the operation of the website so that website visitors (you) can use its features – for example, log into secure areas, use shopping baskets or e-billing.
- Performance – collect information about your use of a website (such as which pages you visit) to help us improve our website. These cookies usually collect aggregated information which does not identify you.
- Functionality – allows the website to remember your choices (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and changes you make (such as text size) to provide enhanced, more personal features. They are also used to provide services you have asked for, such as commenting on a blog.
- Targeting – used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit how many times you see an advert and measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. These cookies, usually placed by advertising networks, remember when you have visited a website and share this information with others, such as advertisers.
You can find more information about cookies at https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US (a video), www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu/
DO COOKIES IDENTIFY YOU?
Standing alone, cookies do not identify you personally but merely recognise your browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself, for example by registering with us, then you remain anonymous to us. Cookies come in two types: session-based and persistent:
- Session cookies exist during an internet session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer.
- Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. They include such information as a unique identifier for your browser. We use persistent cookies that only we can read and use, to identify the fact that you are a website user or prior website user (as the case may be) and to track your use. We take care with security and confidentiality of information stored in persistent cookies. These cookies generally expire after 6 months.
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
(1) Some cookies are strictly necessary for parts of the website to operate and have already been set. Some may be essential (such as shopping cart or to prevent fraud), whilst others relate to functionality. You may be able to delete and block cookies from the website but that means that some parts of the Website will not work. For information on blocking cookies refer to the instructions on your Browser which is often located under the “Tools” section. Help is also available at www.allaboutcookies.org
(2) You can delete any cookies on your computer by referring to the instructions for your file management software and/or settings to locate the file or directory that stores cookies and delete it. Help is also available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
(1) Cookies are also used as part of advertising to deliver to you relevant and tailored content (including advertising content) and then to analyse how effective that content is.
(3) You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for to provide measurement services and target advertising. Help for you to exercise your choices is available at www.aboutads.info/
(1) If you have any queries about this Policy please email us at email@example.com
(2) We aim to respond to any queries within 7 working days.
COOKIES WE USE ON THE WEBSITE
You can find information about most of the cookies we use from time to time in this section. However, whilst we try to provide you with up-to-date information this is a non-exhaustive list. Particularly, the third parties we work with may set cookies and whilst we have tried to identify these so you can opt out please email us if you have any queries.
There are currently no essential cookies used on this website.
These cookies are as follows:
|Cookie||What it does||How long it lasts||Type|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors. For more info see https://policies.google.com/privacy||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number of visitors, the source from where they have come, and the pages visited in an anonymous form. For more info see https://policies.google.com/privacy||1 day||Analytics|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when visitors to the site are on Facebook or any other digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website. For more info see https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/||2 months||Advertisement|
|_gat||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites. For more info see https://policies.google.com/privacy||1 minute||Performance|
|fr||This cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisements to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. For more info see https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/||2 months||Advertisement|